Stay Mobile For Less
Home Health Care Pharmacy understands that mobility and home health care equipment can be a significant investment. That’s why we’re committed to helping you stay mobile for less, and to helping you recoup some of that investment when equipment is no longer needed.
If you are looking to save money on your equipment purchase or if you have a gently used piece you’d like to recycle, consider the Home Heath Care consignment program.
How it works:
Consigning an Item:
- Call or visit Home Health Care Pharmacy with as many details as possible about the piece of equipment you wish to consign.
- One of our home medical equipment specialists will review the information, arrange to view the item and suggest a consignment price range.
- Your item will be added to our consignment inventory for a period of 3 months.
- We’ll contact you when you item sells. Our consignment fee is 30% of the selling price.
Purchasing a Consignment item:
- Call or visit Home Health Care Pharmacy with as many details as possible about the piece of equipment you wish to purchase and your budget.
- One of our home medical equipment specialists will review the information and select an appropriate option from our consignment inventory.
- We’ll do our best to ensure your purchase meets or exceeds your needs while respecting your budget.
Equipment we accept and offer on consignment
- Manual and Power Wheelchairs
- Manual and Power Tilt Wheelchairs
- Lift & Recline Chairs
- Select specialty equipment