Standard Folding Walker
- The standard walker.
- no wheels or skis
- rubber tips at the end of each leg.
- perfect for those who need sturdy support while walking.
- Good for short distance walks.
- Perfect for indoor use.
- Precise maneuverability around corners and obstacles.
- Light weight and easy to lift and transport.
- Recommended for indoor use only.
- Two Wheels, Two Skis.
- Good for holding your weight up.
- Offers enough stability similar to that of a Standard walker.
- Less effort required to move around with.
- Skis provide enough resistance to minimize the risk of slipping.
Bariatric 2-Wheeled Walker
- Entirely similar to a regular 2-Wheeled walker.
- Designed to support heavier weight.
- Can be used with rubber tips or skis(gliders).